September 12, 2008

Wifee Keeps her Word



Well I bet you're wondering if my daughter was able to get her cellphone back.. well the two weeks have passed and taking on the advice of my readers and my own common sense brought me to the conclusion that she had time served and was able to get her precious cellphone back.. but with some new conditions. She had to sit with me and delete every boy's number in her phone and once complete, delete all inappropriate messages. I told her that I could pull her account at anytime to see if she is deleting messages or phone calls, because now she must turn her phone into me every evening at 8:30 pm and she will get the phone back the next morning... Lawd I had her so spooked that I could retrieve this info (I have no idea if I really can - but sure will keep her a$$ honest won't it) So I now have a teenager who has an extra appendage to the side of her head again... Lawd pray for me ya'll!!

3 comments:

MissOMyGoodnezz said...

lol i remember my mom telling me she could read my text messages through the internet (which she couldn't) but she kept my ass in line lol..its good you gave her back her cell phone, i LOVE the new rules. We need more mom's like you..i wont EVEN get started on the random display of hot tail teenagers I saw at the corner store the other day...jesus be the thinnest switch on the tree!

A. Red said...

Good for you! You scared the bajeezus out of her so I doubt if she try to play you again. If she feels swole enough in the chest to do it again.....FINISH HERR!

Raider_wifee said...

@ Missohmy - ROFL yeah I scared her real good. She's been turning in that phone every night at 8:30 on the dot too.. and the hot tails are the EXACT reason why I stay on her so much.

@ A Red - she can swell up till her eyes pop out, I'm just going to get my Mamarate out the box and show her how I really wax on wax off!!!