September 18, 2008

Where's Mr Wifee?

Okay so I've spent alot of time on this blog talking about my child (who's doing great with her phone ya'll) and politics, music, coworkers and all, but there is one very important piece of my life that I haven't discussed... I know ya'll wondering - why she call herself wifee?? Is she married? How come she don't talk about her husband at all? Well I've come to answer all of those questions plus more. I've never been married, but rather gained this fantabulous name from this video:



And the name stuck ever since. I've been in a relationship for the past six years and yes ladies.. I'm working on him about my mofo rang! He is the quintessential gentleman and my best friend. He takes out the garbage (without asking) cooks, cleans, and knows his way around a backrub and bubble baths. He's a school teacher for middle school aged children and I'll be dayumed, but I still don't understand how he has patience for other people's children. Just the other day we were having a conversation about one of his "kids" and the fact that they were in the middle of a fight.. one of the mothers of the little heathen girls drove up while they were in mid swing (like she got the batcall)

Funny Animations @ Youvee.net


This grown heffa got out the car and was slanging dem bow's right alongside her daughter.. well ya'll to me this is beyond ghetto, beyond fuckery.. beyond fail.. this lands in the realm of ass whoopin for the momma. How do you expect to raise law abiding children when your nignant behind can't stay out of "children's drama" Why wasn't her first reaction to break up the fight?? So you just want to go to jail eh? Must have missed the cell bars because from the way she reacted it sounds like she's been there before.

Everyday there's a new story about these tomfuckery children and their drama.. but that will be for another post.. today I need to hear from my readers on the best way to approach this "rang" situation. I've tried to ask politely.. give ideas as to what I like.. I've also even said I don't want a big wedding - I'd be comfortable with the courthouse - just as long as it gets done. Ladies? Gents? My patience is growing thin, but it's not like I'm going to jump up and leave him for some other woman to snatch up.. No ma'am! I know when I've got it good.. I just can't get over this stalling. What say you?

3 comments:

crys said...

girl - can you see this:
http://www.pickleparty.com/ecards/card_131.html

it's an e greeting - that says 'GET ME A DAMN RING' lol
try that......

oh- and i added your blog to my blog roll, but don't worry - no one will ever know :-) LMAO!!

Raider_wifee said...

*FTFO*

They got a greeting card for errythang don't they?! Priceless!!!

Thanks for the add - I'm coming by your hood to check out what's good!

n0days0ff said...

Did you ever up and discuss it for real? For real on the really? Has he been married before? Damn wifee we need more info than that!!I will check back