September 18, 2008

Day one (again) of sobriety

Okay so I failed at day one yesterday because as soon as I got home, there was a nice neat wrapped present waiting for me.. guess the weed fairy does exist. Well I couldn't just waste it.. that is agains the rules in this post. So of course I'm back at day one again, but I will get through this ya'll..

Shouldn't I be following some steps or some ish? They don't have a program for us weed smokers and I'm gonna need a sponsor or something.. because if I go home one mo gain and there is a present waiting for me - I'm not sure if I'll have the strength to say no.

Funny Animations @ Youvee.net



I've never turned down "free" weed in my life and I sure as heck ain't trying to start.. I mean I am.. but dayum this is rough ya'll... and Cali has some of the best sticky icky... I think I may need to move to Wisconsin or some ish where that bamma weed will make you get a headache trying to smoke it so you have no problem quitting...

Tis all for now..

7 comments:

crys said...

you are absolutely right
DO NOT TURN DOWN FREE WEED

ummmm...let me send you my mailing address - so you can ACCEPT AND FORWARD all free weed to my attention
:-) man you in cali toooooooooooo......goodness

OG, The Original Glamazon said...

I still am trying to comprehend a life with out it ever...naw if loving MJ is wrong, well I don't want to be right.

I say do some research on the benis go ahead Google it! Go ahead!

-OG

Raider_wifee said...

@ Crys - ROFL!! You know how we do in Cali.. just sticky icky icky oooh weeeeee!!

@ OG - google benis? Umm okay put down the blunt and step away from the computer.. LOL - just kidding! I googled it and came up with a pig.. uhhhh *FTFO*

OG, The Original Glamazon said...

I found you something

http://www.benefitsofmarijuana.com/benefits.php

LOL!! Carry on and please don't leave me out the cipher I can hold that blunt while you research!

-OG

n0days0ff said...

I never blazed but I heard that the stuff you get in cali will send you to mars

Pigskin Loving Lady said...

Considering I quit and want to start back up again, lol Good Luck with that!!!

A. Red said...

A weed fairy? *DEAD*

Can you find me a grey goose fairy?