September 3, 2008

Why can't I just be old?

Okay so enough about my daughter for now.. my new topic is in regard to my lovely younger sister who came out from the Wood (Ingle) to visit me this past weekend. She brought along her entourage of bff'ers and I was surrounded by 25 year olds who thought I was still in my prime.

*Let's get this clear.. I am not old.. but I'm not young either. I know I have no business being in the club at my age*

So they were very adamant about going out to a club and partying.. only thing is my sense of a good night is going to bed at 11pm - not leaving the house at 11pm.


Funny Animations @ Youvee.net

We ended up going out "looking" for a club, but couldn't find one (in Frisco??) and everyone was disappointed except me and I feel guilty now for not being more prepared for the "all girls night out" It seems as though we were the only ones to be turned away from one particular club which claimed they were at capacity, but I honestly think the bouncer looked at me and was like "Look you old hag.. this party is for over 21, but under 31.. get ta steppin"

Funny Animations @ Youvee.net



Why is it when we reach over the age of 30 clubbing is not only not an option, but we see the "club" scene as juvenile.. I mean if I want a drink and dance.. I can pour myself a big mason jar full glass and turn on the stereo.. instant party if you ask me...

The noise and ugly men are enough to keep my arse in the house! Hell - I don't even remember the new dances anymore... my radio stations have even changed from the "Whoop Whoop" to the "Quiet Storm" I just can't take the music they play in the clubs nowadays.. I mean how do you dance to A Milli really?? Do you do the "Tap the bottle and Twist the cap" I'm too old for this ish!!

What are your thoughts about "old" folks in the club?

3 comments:

n0days0ff said...

lol.raider yous a fool with it.just let me know the time and place and ill be right there tapping the bottle and twisting the cap with you.jump around jump up jump and get down.

i am almost 30 and i feel like i am too old to really be hitting the club all like that.lol but if you in the club trying to slip the dj $5 to play some billy ocean you need to take our azz home and watch the raiders get spanked lol

Raider_wifee said...

What you know about that Billy Ocean!! LOL!! Chile when I go to the club I want to hear Junior "Take your time young man.. momma used to say.. don't rush to get old"

*goes to youtube to find that right nah*

A. Red said...

I'm only 27 and I feel like this. I'd rather go to a nice little lounge with good music and strong drinks. I don't need these lil boys humping on my thigh as soon I finish showing my I.D. to the bouncer! No thnks!