September 3, 2008

Since when did I become dumb, crippled, blind & CRAZY??

Having an only child means that she is spoiled more often than not. I don't spoil her because she's the only one, but rather because she deserves it. She works hard as a student and daughter and so ususally when she has a request of me, I usually grant it.

Not today though.. she called me and stated she was on the bus coming home and could she and her friend go back to the school (because she forgot something) and the friend's dad would bring her home... uhhh eh? First off.. I'm from the old school.. if I don't know the parent of the child you are hanging with, then by all means no is going to be my favorite answer for everything. Times are too dangerous to be letting my teenager hop into a strange man's car.

Funny Animations @ Youvee.net

DO.YOU.WANT.YOUR.ASS.RAPED? HMM??

Sorry ya'll but I don't know this pedophile man from R. Kelly Adam so there is no way I'm just going to take leave of God's common sense to allow her to do some hoodrat ish. And why do you have to wait until you get all the way home to say oops I forgot something?? It's not like they go to school right around the corner either.. a whole hour's bus ride is what they're in for everyday.. to and from...

Something in the milk ain't clean and I've noticed this isn't the first time today she has tried to get out of my reach.. wanting to visit her "old" junior high.. Hmm mmm.. no ma'am.. ain't nothing at that school but homework - and that's what you need to be doing.. AT HOME! I swear when I figure out what she's up to this time...

Funny Animations @ Youvee.net

4 comments:

n0days0ff said...

at least your girl was brave enough to ask.my mom had us too shook to even suggest something like that.one time i almost got bust upside my head for asking to go to the library to do a report.I REALLY HAD TO DO A REPORT!!

Anonymous said...

^^ROFL!! Welcome Nodaysoff.. glad you found your way from the bus stop to my house.. heehee!

A. Red said...

Honestly, I don't think she's on too much. Come on...who ASKED their parents if they could do something they weren't suppose to do. A heathen like me would have took the ride, stopped at the mall, got some boys number, and then went to school or did whatever I was supposed to be doing.

If she is trying to be sneaky her tactics aren't working lol.

The Black Russian said...

hey raider wifey.... i had to comment well I would ask for example can i got to the movies on a half day after i went to school with my friends....of course no so i said im going to the library.. where was i at the movies....cam home by 4pm... as soon as i walked into the door i knew u went to the movies lol...something may be up and your right to not let your daughter go with a stranger.... my mom always spoke to my friends parents if a party or something was involved if i needed to be driven etc otherwise no dice...but otherwise i told her what was up lol(side eye).... I know all the tricks lol.. i was evil it was on if she trusted my friends lol... hehe