September 10, 2008

My very own first award!! *faints*





Wow.. where do I even start my acceptance speech? Ooh I know.. first I would like to thank my daughter who is a never ending source of good stuff to talk about. I'd also like to thank my cannibus supplier for his timely deliveries in order to get my posts out to you with no fluff or added preservatives. I would also like to thank other people's kids - because without you - I wouldn't be such a good mother. To the two ditzy broads who bestowed this precious sentiment on me - THANK YOU!

Now as I've heard there are rules to this thing so here they go:

1. When you receive the prize you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who gave it to you and link them back.
2. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in their content or design.
3. Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing them they were prized with the Honest Weblog Award.
4. Show a picture of those who awarded you and those you gave the prize to, (optional).
5. Then you pass it on.
6. The guys before me added 10 things about themselves & I'm keeping with the trend, (optional).

So here's who is getting the award from me:

  1. The Red Report - A. Red
  2. Tha Feedback - The IPS
  3. Mytwothree - Jay Curtis
  4. Word Izz - Sane
  5. So Much Drama in the LBC - N0daysoff
  6. The Goodie Bag - Odara
  7. The Renaissance Black Woman - Eb the Celeb

Now for the 10 things you don't know about me:

  1. I used to sell automobiles for a living and still can't drive a stick to save my life
  2. I collect elephant statues in my spare time
  3. I've lived in the deep south and sometimes speak with a southern drawl (only when I'm trying to be cynical)
  4. I hate it when people talk and talk and talk and ain't talking bout NOTHING!
  5. I feel like stupid people should be annihilated off the face of the earth
  6. I realized trying to come up with more things about myself is getting a little more difficult
  7. I love pets, but can't own them.. I'm a serial pet killer (by accident of course)
  8. I still have a crush on Scott Baio from Happy Days and Charles in Charge (don't you dare laugh Chrissy & Bahama)
  9. When I retire I'm moving to Mexico.. and if McCain wins the election that may be alot sooner than I think..
  10. My car has alot of dents in it... but that keeps mofo's out my way when I'm coming down the road.. yes I WILL HIT YOU!

Again thanks for bestowing this award on me and I will continue to keep keeping it real round yonder!!

6 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

Thanks so much for thinking of lil ol' me...

I guess this makes up for you being a raider fan...lol

Raider_wifee said...

2010 damnit.. 2010!! LOL

Anonymous said...

I still have a crush on Scott Baio from Happy Days and Charles in Charge (don't you dare laugh Chrissy & Bahama)
^^^^^^ WHO LAUGHING THO, SCOTT COULD GET IT BACK THEN AND NOW LMAO

Jay Curtis™ said...

Yo...(*tear*)...I feel honored. If the niners win on Sunday, this would be the best week of my life...lol.

Bahama said...

i still think Dustin is hot...tis all, lmao

n0days0ff said...

You wanna motorboat chachi? Cha fuckin chi? Good lawd! Thanks for my award.I thank my mamanem for the many ass whoopings