September 16, 2008

Set the Weed Free..

I've been doing my usual run of reading all my favorite blogs today and ran across Word Izz with a very interesting tidbit.. it appears that Nate Dogg has suffered two strokes and there is info out there linking weed smoking to stroke - Check out what Sane had to say here.

Okay so I'm not going to lie.. I get up and go to bed by the Mary Jane.. calms my soul and makes me not cuss out folks on a regular... I can hit the blunt twice in the morning and when I'm on my way to work - all the traffic and crazy drivers don't matter none.. I used to think this helps my high blood pressure.. but to the contrary I may be doing myself a very big disservice. There are all kinds of weed smokers in the world and if I had to categorize myself it would be the "luxury" smoker - and by definition that would mean that I only smoke the best stuff in town and would say "no" if you try to give me some bammer weed. There are also rules of which I am truly accustomed too:

  • The most important rule is: Thou shalt SHARE your weed! Don't smoke alone, if there are other people around. Let the others share in your smoke, even if you spend your last money on that weed. Even if you've sold your mother to be able to buy it. EVEN if you don't like the other people that much. There are no excuses. Nothing is worse than having to look at someone who's smoking a fatty all by himself. So don't be greedy.
  • The person who rolls the joint (no matter whose weed it is) gets to spark up the joint and gets first hits.
  • If the joint/bong is passed to you, don't smoke too much. A good rule is: puff, puff, pass!
  • After passing the pipe or bong around after taking your hit, always pass the lighter with the pipe or bong, never hold it and forget about it unless the bowl is cherry.
  • If someone rolls a nice joint, its good to give the person a compliment on his rolling skills...
  • If smoking from a bong or a joint, never put the whole thing in your mouth and get it all sopping wet.. it's disgusting and it messes up the joint.


Funny Animations @ Youvee.net



I see that it is going to be an uphill battle to stop doing one of my favorite pass times. It's so much a part of my life that every month when I budget my money.. weed is always on the list.. you know rent, lights, weed, cable.. so this is going to be hard, but my health is waaay more important than my sense of joy when that sticky icky reaches my lips. Lawd.. somebody point me in the direction of the nearest rehab - this ain't gonna be easy!

9 comments:

MissOMyGoodnezz said...

I absolutely HATE when people put there wet lips all over the blunt. Disgusting!! There is weed smoker etiquette and I think everyone should take a class lol..

Also, no babysitting the blunt: Dont start talking and forget your holding the blunt, pass it on before you spark a convo

Oh and dont forget PLEASE INFORM ME IF THIS AINT REGLA WEED..i dont want to wake up naked in a back alley because someone forgot to tell me i was smoking Iraqi Insurgent Weed. Please let a girl know if this weed has been altered in any manner, thanks!

Raider_wifee said...

ROFLMFAO!!!!! You ain't right for that "regla" weed comment!! *FTFO*

A. Red said...

I am dead at the post and even deader at Missohmy comment! I use to blow back until I got a hold of a blunt that changed my perspective on life. I was so high I was seeing/hearing things MINUTES after they happened. NO.THANK.YOU.

n0days0ff said...

Smokey:puff puff pass man! You could get killed over that with other people.you lucky you my boy

crys said...

girl - they not even gone respect you in rehab - lol
JUST WEED?!?!?!?! MAN GET OUT OF HERE!

no but seriously - forreal.....good luck to you if you actually do stop

(in the back of my mind i'm thinking - you'll be back) :-)

man - i'm ROMANTICALLY in love with mary jane - it's more than an addiction, it's an obsession! ha!

OG, The Original Glamazon said...

Now see, I have heard opposite I heard the good FAR outweigh the bad.

Once I listened to a friend’s brother go to town on the benefits of the green to some dude who try to question his smoking. Of course it was in comparison to other LEGAL vices.

I saw an article somewhere too Imma a look to find it. I know I don't even know you cyberly but every time some one puts a blunt down for good a kitten cries. Ok maybe not but there’s a ping in my heart (but maybe that’s a stroke in waiting). I know Mary be saving people from getting azz whoopins ALL OVER the country. *lol* My BFF knows someone who has been fired every time the go to work not lifted.

Maybe you could just start eating it you know brownies and other delectables.

Hell my fav line to those who are too wound up is SMOKE ONE, closely followed by You really need to bust a nut!!

I hope you stay on or at least don’t beat yourself up if you fall off; man this is DEVASTATING considering they may be decriminalizing it. I do think that is only a matter of time right!

http://www.metrobostonnews.com/us/article/2008/09/18/04/2103-72/index.xml

-OG

OG, The Original Glamazon said...

Oh yeah I'm still laughing about that regla comment too.

I'd also add if you get some ol ' whack shyt bad batch DO NOT I repeat DO NOT share unless you have disclosed the pure trash that you might be smokin on. Who knows maybe your friend will give you some fiyah to supplement you boo boo.

-OG

Raider_wifee said...

@ OG - I feel you.. and that was an interesting idea about the brownies - I'm bout to get my Doughboy ON!! ROFL!!

@ Crys - I'm already back.. back to day one.. LOL!!

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog, OMG, I am rolling. Good luck! I had to leave the weed alone years ago since I am married to a man who don't approve.

I used to work with addicts and seriously if you just smoking weed, hell the counselor would probably laugh at you. We all got our vices, me its cigs and coffee (not bad for a former Jack D and weed head)