September 8, 2008

I just love this dude!!

Okay so I'm really not a fan of politics as I've stated below, but this weekend I happened across Real Time with Bill Maher.. now normally I would have channel skipped right passed this dude to the next reality tv show with some coontastic bafoonery going on, but Friday night made me stop and take notice. Now I don't want to beat this "Sarah Palin" horse into the ground, but this dude is funny as hell and if you get a chance - please catch the entire episode which is still airing if you can catch the reruns on HBO. I know The IPS will have to tivo this one, because one of his guest panel was none other than Kerri Washington (smart and beautiful.. nice combo) (thanks for the correction Missohmygoodnezz) But this nucca right chur... this nucca RIGHT CHUR! He's my new bff.. phuck Paris Hilton!!





And for more laughs.. check out this clip of the same episode...

4 comments:

Bahama said...

I always thought he was a funny dude but this crap is HE LARRY US!!! lmao

MissOMyGoodnezz said...

Kerrie Washington is beautiful and Bill Maher loves some chocolate sistas so he's okay with me!

Raider_wifee said...

Corrected post with Kerri's name.. oops! Thanks girl!

Anonymous said...

I love this dude, we always watch Bill Maher!! He is for real with it!