September 12, 2008

Flashback Friday

Now all of my blogging friends have at some point posted old school flashback music or memories, now it's time for Wifee to go old school on dat a$$..

WHAT YA'LL KNOW BOUT DIS HUR!?




UMC's with that blue cheese.. cheesey blue!!



Reppin the Yay Areaaaaa! Rappin 4-tay with Playa's Club.. membership is based on clout..



Ya'll ain't knowing nothing about my boy's Busta original crew - Leaders of the New School - Just another case of that ole PTA...

Okay ya'll now I'm over here doing the whop by my desktop.. enjoy your Friday!!!

7 comments:

belle said...

the whop? i started the cabbage patch....ohhhh shooooot!!!!!

Raider_wifee said...

Ooh Watch out dur now!! ROFL!

*doing the centipede in my cubicle*

belle said...

lmfao @ the centipede! im at home, so im just gonna start break dancing! shit, let me find out whats really good with this floor wax........

Raider_wifee said...

Oh no you don't start break dancing.. Where is Shabba Doo when you need em? Bump that I'm doing the running man on out the door! ROFL!!

Sane said...

Ok now don't sale me short, 'cause I DID have blue cheese on cassette single ALONG WITH THE INSTRUMENTAL, lol!

And Leaders of the New School were hella cool back in the day, although my favorite cut was Sobb Story. Charlie Brown thought because he was yellow that he'd be the BREAK out star, lol!!! You know he was bitter when Busta blew up.

Y'all brought up the centipede, lmaooooo. Before my mammory glands popped out, I used to could that dumb dance, easy. LMAOOOOOOO

belle said...

dont go clowning charlie brown! i thought he was gonna be my hussssben' *til i saw ol' boys grill...:) not the buisness....wont be tearing my lips or labes...lmao!*

ODARA said...

HAHAHA....awww man...ok I was totally lost until I scrolled down to the Leaders of the New School Video...MAN, I remember watching Yo MTV Raps the very day when Charlie Brown was having a hissy fit w/ Busta....I thought them ninja's were gonna get to brawling on TV....HAHAHAHAH!!!!