September 17, 2008

Day one of Sobriety

I don't like this ish.. 24 hours.. no weed.. and 14 people cussed out! I feel like Pookey on New Jack City.. it be calling me mayne.. it's calling me!

Well I'm taking a break today to get my head straight, but I'll be back tomorrow with good news.. till then check out some of the family and their blogs:

The Red Report - If this is love.. hate me!

Word Izz - Remember when?

Two Ditzy Broads - Why Wednesdays

HHU2 - No One in November

So Much Drama in the LBC (dis fool right chur ROFL!!) - Liptons

The Goodie Bag - Kill me now

Or scroll down to my e-friends below and give em a holla!

Dueces!

Wifee

6 comments:

Bahama said...

thanks for the love and good luck with the sobriety...lol

A. Red said...

LMAO! Lawd it is something definitely wrong with you!

Raider_wifee said...

Yeah.. I'm sober! LOL!! And they don't have rehab for regla weed smokers neither.. Pray my strength in the Sweet Almighty ya'll!!

TERENCE said...

Man your post is "HIGHlarious". I guess being sober can be a bitch when you usually don`t have that fellowship...LMAO!! Anyway, good luck with sayin` good-bye to your Mary Jane..

n0days0ff said...

I remembner when I tried to make you go to rehab but you said no no no

ODARA said...

Thx 4 the Link Love!!!