September 22, 2008

Football.. Schmootball...



This is my prayer to the Almighty Sweet Lemony Scented Baby Jesus (yup I stole it IPS) I can't take the heartache much longer.. so this sobriety thing will have to go on hold till my Raiders win again.. I can't take losing AND being sober.. it's just too much!!

They played well yesterday (defense) and if we can just get the oline in a consistent move down the field we'll be alright.. *sigh* I guess 2010 it is as Eb the Celeb has predicted. All I know is it's not happening today, tomorrow, this season or the next....



Tis all till my Raiders win again...

3 comments:

bshepjr said...

dont worry, my texans put on a horrible performance too so we in the same boat

Bahama said...

BJ!! the texans??? whoa...

and woo woo woo wifee..woo woo woo

TERENCE said...

The Raiders could/should easily be 2-1. They let one get away. Those are the hardest ones to get over. And right now the AFC seems to be wide open. There`s no dominate team right now. I think any team can be beaten on any given Sunday. So if they can win a few games who knows.