October 1, 2008

Move Bish...

Sorry folks.. I haven't forgotten about ya'll.. I've been busy spending all day on Two Ditzy Broads with Why Wednesday's and having a ball.. I almost forgot that I had my own blog. Some days it isn't easy to come up with a topic, but today it took me almost the entire day to come up with an idea.. so in the spirit of Why Wednesday's.. here's my own little rant..

Why my neighbor urks the hell out of me.. why did she have a new couch delivered only to leave the old one in the backyard? In our duplex there is a front yard (very small) and a large backyard where we park our cars. I live in the back of the duplex and everytime I look out of my kitchen window I see her trifling nasty soggy grandmama flowered patterned couch looking a hot mess next to my car. Why has this couch been in the backyard for over three months?? Why can't she just take the damn thing to the dump like normal people? Or better yet.. common sense would have told me to have the company dropping off the couch to take the old one.. I swear she makes me want to fight her!

It's not just the couch with her either.. we've had other issues and I've only been her neighbor for less than two years. Why did she think she could buy a dog (read pit bull puppy) and think she could keep it in the house while she went to work? Why we don't have no grass on the property? Where was the dog using the bathroom? Why we found out he was going in her home and she wasn't cleaning it up and now every time she opens her door the smell of a 100 thousand year funk comes creeping out? I swear I hate her trifling ass.. and what's worse is our front doors face each other.. every time she opens the door I close mine and have to Febreeze. I made her get rid of that mongrel a year ago, but the smell still lingers.. even after having the owner shampoo her carpets. There won't be no salvaging those nasty carpets.. hmm mmm no ma'am! They may have to rip up the floor to get to that smell. Why do I have to place up fly traps outside my front door because flies like to congregate around her puppy pound of a house?

Why hasn't anyone ever taught her about Pine Sol or comet? You cannot have 3 kids (stair steppin) and not expect to have to do three times the work - this is the reason why I only have one. I can't stand that heffa looking at me like I got it easy because I only have one child.. no bish.. it's not that I have it easy.. I just know how to close my legs!! She always walking around looking so tired.. and why her "new" man park his car in the backyard while she gets tickets on her car on the street?? Why she ain't called the old landlord to get her deposit back from him and I've already gotten mine? Why did Mr Husband tell me I ought to let her know to call him again.. why I told him HELL TO THE NAW.. told ya once - I ain't gotta tell you again about your money!

I swear common sense isn't common.. matter of fact with her it's the missing gene!

8 comments:

crys said...

man, i don't think there is anything worse than a nasty woman....

belle said...

whooooo chile! i think you got my old neighbor! this ho had cats.... and er'y time i walked by her door, i got angry!i have pets (i wont tell you how many, i dont need you giving me a side eye,lol)
but suffice it to say,my shiz is clean! nast ass chicks!

Raider_wifee said...

@ Leave it be.. Why is it a nasty smell makes you angry? LOL I mean you can get fightin mad about bad odor.. my neighbor better be glad I'm grown and not for all that foolishness - otherwise I'd have to go straight ghetto and do some hoodrat stuff!

@ Crys.. NOT A NAR NADA!!

belle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
belle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
belle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
belle said...

lol...you get angry cuz you're busting your ass cleaning and they're chillin like "yah trick yah" in their filth! :)

belle said...

nasty ass ppl!