October 29, 2008

She better learn Morse Code...

I so forgot to mention in that last post about the conversation my daughter and I had about the messages on her phone.. please don't think that I just let that ish slide...

So as I'm sitting there yesterday on my couch pissed about her behavior in class while she's busting suds..(washing dishes for the yt folks) I'm trying to have a drink and calm down because another ass whoopin is on the way. Her phone was sitting next to me on the table after confiscating it the other day. So the phone starts to ring with a new message.. and of course I look at it and all it says is the phone number (remember I had her delete all the boys numbers out of the phone) so she is trying to be slick eh? The message is filthy... something about a hug leading to a kiss, finger.. and what not... but no name is on the message.

So I call her down and ask "Who's number is 330-xxxx??"

Her: *blank stare*

Me: (oh so now you deaf huh?) So I yell - "WHO'S NUMBER IS 330-XXXX????"

She: (replying meekly) "A friend of mine"

Me: "Is it a boy?"

Her: *silence*

Me: (after I jump up from the couch, spill my drink and catch her by the throat) "What the hell is wrong with yo gotdarun mouth? You can't speak? Don't make me buss you in the eye.. IS IT A BOY?"

Her: "yes"

Funny Pics / YOU

So after all of the conversations, beatings and warnings she still think she can defy me and have hot tailed nasty lil boys call the phone I pay for eh? Well that phone is no longer an issue because now that phone is going to be shut the hell off! Thank God for Ghettro.. no contracts.. no problem! She better get used to that payphone...


Funny Pics / phone booth

6 comments:

A. Red said...

OOOOH! NO SHE DIDN'T. *Puts my head down* Lawd she'll be enrolled in college before she gets off punishment. SMH And um....that wasn't Goose you spilled was it? Her making you spills some Goose deserves a ass whipping off GP. LOL

Raider_wifee said...

You already know she didn't make me spill no Goose ROFL.. I'd still be on that carpet sucking it up like a wet vac!!

Anonymous said...

Daaaannnngg! Wifee u wasn't playin!

Anonymous said...

OK, this is my response to your blog.... (things my niece may wanna say but is scared shitless):

OMG... you're just like dad!!!!! Don't you think you're being just a little too hard on her though? I mean, she is in high school now and doesn't she need just a wee little bit of freedom? Because lets be honest, times have changed.... DRASTICALLY since you (and even myself) were raised. (I promise you I had this discussion with dad about Milo not too long ago). Can't you agree that the more restriction you put on them, the sneakier they become? Just save yourself (or your blood pressure rather) and let her have a little little bit of freedom. She is in high school already, when do you suspect she will start to notice the opposite sex (at 55???) and at least become a little curious about it??? And how do you expect her to come to you, talk to you, be open with you if you put the fear of the entire universe in her? She probably thinks you don't trust her. And you know I'm gonna keep it real Daria, like what if she pops up pregnant one day and she is too scared to come to you so she hides it until she can't anymore because she is showing?? How would that make you feel that your own child can't come to you and discuss things with you without you spazzin' out on her? I'm only saying things like this because this is how I have felt with mom and dad all of my life and still feel until this day (grown and all), so I know a liitle bit of how she may feel. I mean look at you. When dad didn't let you do something, or go some where with your friends...... didn't YOU sneak out of the house? Ummmmm yes you did! And don't get me wrong, I am not saying let her run wild and do what she wants because the content of that text message was very inappropriate.

So, let me ask you this..... What were you doing in the 9th grade? Same thing she is doing, just on a difference scale right?...

Pigskin Loving Lady said...

ahahahhahah...ahahha You know fucked up right? ^5 for me a good mom.

OG, The Original Glamazon said...

The key is to have her shook WAAAAY before necessary and man RW I have to say if you was my mom you would have me shook. I'd be looking over my shoulder and shyt like a phene who owed money on my last rock!!

Man my grandmother had me so shook my mom never even had to threaten me. I thought my grandmother had spies E'RRYWHERE! Azz whooping spies I called them. Reporting in for you to get your AZZ whooped.

-OG