October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

Well today I'm tired and full.. that office potluck was off the chain and I don't normally fool with other people's cooking especially if I don't know how they keep house, but I have to give kudos to the cooks I was bacteria-free sure about! Dem yt folks don't know nothing about my receptionist greens.. Sweet Minty Jesus be some fatback...

Anywho - here's a lil flashback music to fit the occassion, Enjoy!



What would Halloween be without Vincent Price and Wacko Jacko? Well here's another version that I'm sure you all will enjoy - straight from the Cebu prison overseas somewhere... they got way too much time on their hands!



And although this ain't Rockwell with MJ.. this rendition was just as cute.. somebody say go yt boy go!!



And yes you must include Will Smith's Nightmare on my street - classic! Have a great weekend fam!

No comments: