November 19, 2008

Uninvited Guests

Have you ever had someone come to your house and clear the entire room with their stank attitude or snooty position? I had a recent encounter with someone that literally left me speechless.. and I'm not usually a quiet person. I had just begun to eat my dinner with my best friend oneless and Mr Hubby when my doorbell rang. I knew that my b/f's daughter was coming by and I never have a problem with that... but I do however have an issue with the grandmother. Just by coincident we happen to have the same name in which we pronounce differently, but it's spelled the same.. yeah I know.. tomatoe/tomatoe doesn't constitute snooty, but the look off the end of her nose sure does.

So she comes into my home basically uninvited and Mr. Hubby almost shuts the door in her face.. because there is a serious underlying problem with this lady. The mother of two of his children past away two years ago and the only other living parent on this earth is Mr. Hubby and she refuses to allow him visitation.. isn't the purpose of being a grandmother to facilitate a loving, nurturing relationship between father and son? Her daughter that is now in heaven would certainly not approve of this behavior and so I made it a point to confront her about her lack of compassion in this situation. His eldest child is 18 (about to be 19) and so she really has no control over where she goes and what she does. The son is 10 and he hasn't seen his father in over two years.. and it's not for a lack of trying either. We've tried every imaginable way to allow this icicle hearted bish to lower her guard and allow this relationship to grow. We are still battling this in court to this day, but are steady losing ground in mediation, because the son doesn't want to come over.. he thinks our house is boring.. and I think he needs a quick stiff kick in the backside and then rushed to his Dad's house for some bonding.

Back to the point of this story though.. (I'm so easily side tracked) so as she enters my home with nose turned up staring at my food.... now there are three things in this life I don't play with.. my man, my money and my food... so I put my plate up cause I see this hungry unannounced heiffa is bout to catch an old fashioned ass whooping if she reach in my plate. She greets oneless with a limp handed hand shake which is a no no! That is snooty as they come and oneless knows this too. So I make it a point to ask her politely where the son is and why she didn't bring him with her.. she responds that he was at home playing video games and didn't want to come (SEOD for about 45 seconds)

So I continue and let her know that I've been missing him and would love to see him. I tell her that even my daughter misses having him around. She was never interested in wrestling until he introduced it to her. Now every year I have to run out and get the latest edition of Raw or Smackdown.

She responds with.. "Well you know I'll be in Oakland on Wednesday... "

Me: "Oh great - we'd love to see him Wednesday!!"

Her (with snooty looks off the end of her long ass nose) "No.. I mean I'll be in town on Wednesday for a meeting..."


free myspace graphics :: myspace images :: myspace pictures free myspace layouts


Bish.. did I ask you what you're doing this week?? Did I really ask you for YOUR itenerary??? I don't want to see you! I want to see your grandson idiot!! I see this is a losing battle from the gate and she really has not a clue and no matter what I say at this point isn't going to make a difference in how she will react with icy responses.. So I bid my friend oneless goodbye as I said good night to everyone and retired to my room for the evening.. before my blood pressure rose and I had to drop kick that heiffa in the left ear lobe..

2 comments:

Tamar said...

Now she knows she needs an ass whipping! When this child grows up and doesnt have a great relationship with Dad she will have to live with that!

n0days0ff said...

I think gran gran is a straight up biotch? Yes I said it. Thing is I am the type of person that if we have a problem, I don't think you have any business in my home. Granny woulda had to get to stepping