November 4, 2008

President OBAMA

Hello everyone! These last few months I have been so anxious!! Anxious to find out the results from this day. I can honestly say, before Barack was ever a candidate, I said to myself: I will never see a black president in my life time, and if by some small chance we did he would be assasinated....shout out to all of the haters that fear a black man in a positive position of power!
Hi HATER, BYE HATER! Pictures, Images and Photos

Once Barack was an initial option, I was saying to myself, I'm not going to vote for this man just because he's black....let me just say Jesse Jackson : (
Funny Pics / dozing kitty

But I have gone from feelings of uncertainty to feelings of empowerment. I see this election as clear cut. I see that we have a candidate that is the best person for the job, of getting OUR America back on track. I see in Barack the black leader that my people have been deprived of. Although there will never be any replacements for our Malcom X's, Martin Luther King's, or our Huey Newtons'. WE now have someone that is letting the people know YES you can. Yes you dont have to be the product of your enviornment, you can make your own future! Sky is the limit and, yes although as minorities will always face more roadblocks then others, if you are dedicated there is nothing that you can't achieve. Your worse enemy is you, and what you do not allow your self to accomplish.



The older I get the more I shake my head at these youngsters out here. It's sad, I mean the crack babies (seriously) have grown up, and they have no self pride, no respect for themselves, let alone for what there history represents. And now that we have BARACK as president, I feel like maybe there is a little light at the end of the tunnel. A positive example that will give these youngstas hope, and the realization that they CAN do anything.

Funny Pics / Football wink

I could not be any prouder then, I am right now to see how many of the generation beneath me (im only 29) has interest in this monumental event. They are proud, and they are holding there head high. And although I know this is not everyone's feelings we still have the niggers who just don't give a fuck, or that think there vote doesn't count....but today their ignorance doesn't cut so deep! There ignorance is firing me up to spread my intelligence, to share the knowledge, and show people the strength that we have in numbers. The influence that we have on America, and the greatness that we can achieve. It almost has me ready to scream REVOLUTION! Last night wasn't just a win for Obama, it was a win for all minorities that have ever faced a "glass ceiling", discrimination just because, or amazement in a persons voice because you are achieving more then they ever thought you were capable of. Today is the beginnig of the rest of our lives. Today is a good day, and I will never forget how I feel at this moment. I AM now PROUD to be an American.

Funny Pics / hammertime

Shout out to the Secret Service: ya'll have one hell of a job on your hands. don't fuck up and keep our brother safe!

3 comments:

Raider_wifee said...

Very well said for your first post.. guess you're not a virgin anymore!! You go girl!!

mr. childs said...

I wonder will there be a white flight...

Sane said...

Hey! Welcome to the Fam Nikki! Cool first post! :)