November 15, 2008

I love This Town

I love my town, BUT I wish we had better things to do out here. Does anyone remeber the skate rink, from back in the day?! I know I do, and I think that I would like to go skating! But where! I'm not to OG status (thank goodness), but im not a youngsta either, I prefer not to be around the rowdy rowdiness, but love to have fun. So the skate rinks that I know about are full of youngstas, and further more too far. Can we bring these things BACK to Oakland PLEASE!!! I like to be in my own community too! And another thing, we went bowling 2 weeks ago, and can someone tell me when bowling got so damn expensive!!! I remember the last time I went bowling the shoe rental came WITH purchase, and you paid per game. NOW you pay per game, per person, and for the damn shoes (which might I mention on the night we went they had run out, so we're playing in sneakers!) And lets not think that you might want to have a drink!! AND they dont even have the different selection of balls like they use to. Back in the day you could find a bowling ball that was just right! Now you have 3 options, little, average, and heavy as all out doors. Its just not like I remember. We did have fun though, even though the next day I woke up with a blister on my thumb from throwing the heavy as ALL hell ball, just too damn hard! Well anyway, thats it...i'm just venting...and now im on my way to go bowling!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way about Miami. We got a lot of things to do here but the skating rinks are full of lil hoodrats and hoochies acting too grown for their age...so if I want a nice wholesome skating experience I have to go on family day and deal with lil kids running into me lol. And bowling is wayyyy too expensive here too. Maybe I'm just in the wrong area.....::sigh::

Brothers Blog said...

My nephew had a skating party this weekend and it was filled with young teenagers and kids. They did one set where they cleared the rink and had just the older people and played old school music but that was it.

LOL @ bowling in sneakers. I aint mad at that at all. Times are hard. lol

Raider_wifee said...

My Lawd.. my arms are still sore! Granny bowling is the best!!!