December 1, 2008

Bad Girls Club

Okay so as this new chapter in the last days of 2008 unfold I need for my readers to become hip to a new genre of tv... above and beyond any nignorant, triflin', rude obnoxiuos ghetto behavior... this has my all time attention since first viewing this scene a few years back...



Yes folks.. the yt lady just got molly whopped real good across the forehead and cranium region... WTF? LOL... dayum boo.. just duck next time... or stop and think - Do I really need my ass whooped on national tv.... or maybe if that don't do it realize a few things before you walk into the ring with Rocky v.2010

a. I am only talking ish cause I got a crowd of people

b. Those people aren't going to take this ass whipping for me

and last but not least....

c. I am not drunk yet so I really can't fight........

So please readers and blog fam... please check out the new season of Bad Girls Club - I highly recommend it!

Here is a link to the almost full episode of that fight.

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v3109387nHrqbWtz

Please be sure to catch this seasons newest additions to the bad girl household airing tomorrow (12/2) on your local Oxygen channel....

No comments: