January 7, 2009

OAKLAND RIOTS AFTER INNOCENT SHOT!!!!

Update to the last story posted regarding the New Years Eve Bart shooting... the officer resigned via his lawyer at 11 am pst today (punk ass pussay move.. yeah I said it...) and he cannot be interviewed* by Bart officials. *put your black fist afro pick down.. it's gets better*

After the funeral which was held today in Hayward, Ca.. the members of the family became upset and were calmed by the elder voices of the family... thennnn after 3 pm pst today there was a protest held at the Fruitvale bart station in which the incident occured where over 500 protesters shut down the bart station...

This is real ya'll.. all of this is happening while I sit in the comfiness of my home just blocks from the incident.. literally!

This just in.. violence erupts at the protest and cars are set afire... I'm not kidding you folks.. THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE TELE.... uhhh well maybe just a lil...

KTVU unedited video of Oakland Riot

1 comment:

n0days0ff said...

I don't know how I feel about the riots.on one hand I'm happy we are not letting this go by quietly but on the other hand why do we always mess up our own neighborhoods with this foolishness?